There have been many of these little curvy boxes posted, but the first one I saw with a glowing tea light was from Eva Bussom and I just loved it.
These just may be the place settings for my Thanksgiving table this year since all my family will be here. The kids will love them I know.
Is that not the cutest? Can you see the little flickering tea light inside? There are a couple of framelit sets used and some embossing, but seriously they do go together so fast. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Cardstock Vellum for the box. For the pumpkin and leaves I used cardstock scraps in Autumn colors, but you could also use DSP.
- Ink: None!
- Stamps: None!
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit, Fun Fall Framelits, Linen Thread
- Cut a piece of Vellum cardstock in half diagonally and cut out two of the Curvy Keepsake pieces. Follow directions on packaging to attach.
- Using Chevron EF emboss both pieces before attaching together
- With the Fun Fall Thinlits cut leaves from scrap cardstock or DSP and adhere together with glue dots to Pumpkin.
- Before putting your box together with the handles, insert your tea light.
- Attach the pumpkin and leaves with Linen Thread to the handles and add your name.
I’ve been working on more pieces for the Thanksgiving table and will share those with you in the next days…so be sure to stop back by.
I know we are all working on Halloween treat bags and home decorating, but it’s never too early to think ahead for the next two holidays. I’m here to inspire you in your creative journey…hope you feel inspired!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can do anything!”
Oh boy, am I inky…and HaPpY!