This will be the last post from the March Paper Pumpkin…I promise! I do, however, still have supplies left over I plan to use on other projects. Can’t wait to see what they come up with next month…I do so look forward to that little box of happiness!
Here’s a peek at today’s post…
A pocket full of posies…and here is the inside…
Along with that cute envelope…perfecto!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party Cardstock in addition to pieces in Paper Pumpkin Kit.
- Ink: Basic Black Cucumber Crush
- Stamps: Grateful Bunch and sentiment stamps from Paper Pumpkin March
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Blossom Bunch Punch
- Stamp three leaf stems in Cucumber Crush at top of preprinted card front. Add pocket from Paper Pumpkin with adhesive on three sides leaving the top scallop edge open. Stamp and punch out three sets of flowers one in each color Whisper White, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay. Add to card front with glue and dimensionals. Add green pearls on the smallest flowers.
- Tag both ends of one of the Bermuda Bay banners and add to front of pocket. Stamp “for you” sentiment on one of the round preprinted circles. Add polka dots banners at bottom of circle and add to pocket with dimensional. Add Linen bow with glue dot to top of sentiment circle.
- Inside there is a Bermuda Bay layer 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ with a Whisper White layer on top 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″. Stamp sentiment in Cucumber Crush on Whisper White layer and add half a flower at top left and half at bottom right of Whisper White layer.
Tomorrow I have a new technique to show you I learned from another talented demo. I think you’ll want to give it a try…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Are you ready for April 1st? Did I ever tell you it’s my favorite day of the year? Oh yeah!
I’m inky and HaPpY!