Other than birthday, thank you cards are my biggest stack and stash of card. You just can’t have too many thank you cards…right?
So here’s one combining some of the designer series paper from the Whole Lot of Lovely pack…
Aren’t those paper patterns striking?
and a glamour close up…
another angle to show dimension.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Pool Party Cardstock, plus Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive and Powder Pink
- Stamps: Oh So Eclectic
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Scalloped Square Framelits, Sttiched Framelits, Bermuda Bay 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon
- The Thick Whisper White Cardstock base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The first DSP layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attach to card front with SNAIL
- The next vertical Pool Party layer is 2-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front left of center with SNAIL
- The next vertical DSP layer is 2-1/4″ x 5-1/8″ attach to Pool Party layer with SNAIL. Tie ribbon at bottom and attach to card front with SNAIL.
- The Scalloped Square in Pool Party CS is 2-3/4″
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 2-5/8″ square. Stamp greeting in lower left corner in Archival Basic Black. Stamp flower in Powder Pink and leaves first in Pear Pizzaz and over with Old Olive. Stamp flower outline in Archival Basic Black. Attach this layer to scalloped square with SNAIL they attach square to card front with dimensionals.
I especially love this DSP paper. There will definitely be none left.
It’s Friday and I hope you have wonderful plans for the weekend that are perfect for you.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Keep those fingers inky…be HaPpY!