Earlier this week I posted a card using the Basket Bunch Bundle and talked about how this set can be used for some many other things than what it appears.
Here’s another example…
How cute is that?
carrot close up…
Glamour side shot showing dimension…
There have been a “bunch” of these made around here because I know these can be used all year long. What a great gift to give someone too!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3-1/2″ x 5″ SU! Whisper White Notecards/Envelopes, plus Pear Pizazz and Thick Whisper White Cardstock.
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Archival Basic Black and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: Basket Bunch
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basket Builder Framelits and Blender Pen
- The Pear Pizazz layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ attached to the notecard with SNAIL
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black center bottom and attach over Pear Pizazz layer with SNAIL
- On scrap Whisper White stamp carrots using Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizazz markers. Color in carrot with Blender Pen and ink pad.
- Cut carrots with framelit.
- Attach first two carrots to card front center with multipurpose glue and third carrot in center using dimensional.
- Inside I stamped one carrot in the top left corner.
- The envelope was also stamped with carrots in the lower left corner to coordinate with the card front.
Easy, simple and cute…doesn’t get any better!
Today is a travel day to Savannah for the Stampin’ Up! OnStage Event. Sure hope we get through Atlanta with all the traffic problems…ugh!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me and be HaPpY!