Can you believe it? Another masculine card. You are amazed, right? Normally a masculine card just stops me in my tracks, but with this set the ideas just keep coming.
Here’s my newest masculine card…
And some water coloring…love to water color almost as much as coloring with crayons when I was little. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Grey and Whisper White cardstock plus watercolor paper and Adventure Bound DSP (my fav!)
- Ink: Basic Grey, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizazz, Mossy Meadow, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral and Soft Suede
- Stamps: Moon Lake
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread
- The Smoky Slate base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Basic Grey layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- The Adventure Bound DSP is 5″ x 3 3/4″
- The sentiment layer is Grey 3″ x 3/4″, Whisper White is 2 7/8″ x 5/8″
- The stamp layer is Grey 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″, Watercolor paper is 3″ x 3″
- Layer the Basic Grey and Adventure Bound DSP to card front with adhesive
- Stamp your sentiment and tag the one end, back with grey cs and layer with adhesive. Wrap with Linen Thread and attach with dimensional to card front top.
- Stamp your image on watercolor paper. You can use an Aqua painter for the sky area. With a paint brush and water, dampen just the area to watercolor with each color and touch with a small amount of reinker on a damp brush and let the water and paper do the work. Work in small areas and let dry. You can always go back and add deeper shades of the same color.
- Add last two layers with dimensionals.
I will tell you I stamped this image with the new MISTI tool. This is not an SU! product, but if you are interested, go to YouTube and google “using the MISTI” and you’ll find all the info you need. I was able to stamp without lines that show so that the image looks like an original piece. More fun than I can stand. More on this tool later. I’ve been playing with it for a couple of weeks.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are feeling inspired.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Have an awesome day!
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!