When I deliver orders to my “peeps”, there is always a little thank you tucked inside the bag. Always something different and always made from the heart to let them know how much I appreciate their support of this job I love so much.
Today’s post is a note card using the Tie Dyed and Custom Tee stamp sets…
Those tie dyed shirts just make me giddy!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: 3-1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecards and Pool Party and Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Smoky Slate and Early Espresso
- Stamps: Tie Dyed, Custom Tee
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Tee Thinlits, wet wipes to make ink well for tie dyeing
- Cut the Pool Party CS 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ and attach to front of 3-1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard with SNAIL
- Cut the top Whisper White layer 3″ x 4-1/2″. Stamp sentiment at bottom with Early Espresso and attach to Pool Party layer with SNAIL
- Stamp Tee Shirt on scrap of Whisper White with Smoky Slate and cut with coordinating thinlit.
- Stamp collar on scrap on scrap of Whisper White with Calypso Coral and cut with coordinating thinlit.
- In one side of an empty stamp container place two wet wipes folded in half. Add several drops of Daffodil Delight reinker to wet wipes, then Pool Party and last Calypso Coral. Tap the stamp up and down in the same spot on the wet wipe to keep your colors “true”, then stamp front of Tee Shirt. Add “vintage” stamp to Tee Shirt with Early Espresso and glue collar to top. Add Tee Shirt at an angle to card front with dimensionals.
Here’s what your wet wipe station should look like…
Had you used the wet wipe technique before? It works perfectly for these tie dyed stamps.
There are so many ideas for these two sets…I’m sure you will be seeing them in the coming days.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Keep yourself inky…you’ll be HaPpY!