Last week I had a new recruit sign up with me and I have been so excited to add her to my team. This “box card” which I’ve seen all over the place, but I did watch Francis Martin’s video (she’s such a hoot) and decided to tackle this card to express my appreciation to this new team member.
It’s so easy!!! Here’s the card…
Ca-Yoot! This was so much fun to make and I promise you it was done in a snap. Didn’t take any longer than most cards I’ve made. I’ve got so many ideas for more. They just make me happy how they “POP” up when you open them…and they fit in a regular sized envelope. Here’s the back of the card where you would write your message…
Pretty sure I’ll be hearing from my stamping peeps to make this card in class. We will do that, but I will post a video to give dimensions and directions for everyone else.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits in case you are interested:
- Paper: Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White cardstock, Afternoon Tea Parts DSP
- Stamps: Backyard Basics and Says It All
- Ink: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, Crushed Curry
- Tools: Backyard Basics Framelits
- Card Base is 9″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8″, 4 1/4″, 6 3/8″ and 8 1/2″ (long side) and 2 3/4″ on the short side
- 3 1/8″ square scored at 1/2″ and 2 5/8″ then cut in half for the tabs inside
- Back panel is 5 1/4″ x 1 7/8″
- Box flaps are 1 7/8″ x 2 1/2″
I’ll try to get the video up so you can see how it goes together. So easy and so cute. I’m pretty sure whoever you send one of these “card boxes” to will be thrilled.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today: “She turned her “can’ts” into “cans”, and her dreams into plans.”
Am I inky? You betcha…