Aren’t good neighbors the best? I have a good friend who is also a neighbor who helped me a couple of weeks ago with my fur babies while I drove “the Littles” home. Kept me from having to load them up in the car along with the kids and all their stuff.
So I have made a thank you gift for her to show my appreciation…
The initial of her last name is the same as mine. Once I had this finished, I seriously considered keeping it! But no, I can always make me another one and I know how much she loves this color combination.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay and Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Smoky Slate and Coastal Cabana
- Stamps: Timeless Textures, Floral Phrases, Touches of Texture and Letters to You
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Basic Pearls and Large Letters Framelits
- The Frame is from Hobby Lobby and the opening is 7″ x 7″. I took out the mat that had a 5″ x 5″ opening and used the whole 7″ x 7″ space.
- Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock 7″ x 7″ and the Thick Whisper White 6″ x 6″.
- There is space between the glass and the back of the frame so I could use some dimensional pieces.
- I started by sponging the background of the Thick Whisper White piece with Coastal Cabana leaving the center the lightest color. Then I used Timeless Texture border in Coastal Cabana all around the outside edges.
- Stamped the rose from Floral Phrases in a couple of places with Coastal Cabana and the dots border in Real Red here and there plus the checks border from Timeless Textures in Smoky Slate here and there.
- The Touches of Texture flower was stamped in the center in Basic Black, Daffodil Delight for the spots background and the flower petals.
- The “M”s were cut from Bermuda Bay. I used one of the floral designs and stamped over one “M” with Bermuda Bay for some texture. Then I cut four more “M”s and glued them all together and then to the center of the piece.
- Three Itty Bitty flowers were punched and placed with glue dots. The centers are Basic Pearls colored with black permanent marker.
- Glue the Whisper White layer to the Bermuda Bay layer with multipurpose glue and place inside frame.
This little project makes a great hostess gift…
Hope you enjoyed this project are having a great day. We are suffering through another day of insufferable heat and humidity. We may just get a break this weekend…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!