This little frog melts my heart…he just looks so forlorn and sincere…
His expression is priceless…
This card also showcases the new designer series paper Affectionately Yours.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White cardstock, plus Affectionately Yours DSP
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Love You Lots (a hostess stamp set)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Itty Bitty Flower Punches, Square Punches 1 1/4″ and 1 3/8″
- The Crumb Cake base card is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Cucumber Crush layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached with adhesive to card front
- The Crumb Cake layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″ attached with adhesive to Cucumber Crush layer
- The horizontal Daffodil Delight layer is 3 3/4″ x 2″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The vertical Cucumber Crush layer is 4″ x 1 1/2″ attached with adhesive
- The vertical DSP layer is 3 7/8″ x 1 3/8″ attached with adhesive
- The next vertical Cucumber Crush layer is 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ attached with adhesive
- The Crumb Cake layer is 2 3/8″ x 3 3/8″, stamp image with Basic Black in lower right corner before attached with adhesive to Cucumber Crush layer.
- The square Cucumber Crush layer is 1 3/8″ square with a 1 1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake stamped with sentiment in Basic Black and attached to Cucumber Crush square with adhesive then to card front with dimensionals.
- Punch three small and one larger flower from DSP and Daffodil Delight. Stack and stick with glue dot together and on card front.
- Inside there is a layer of Cucumber Crush 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ with a layer of Whisper White 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ attached with adhesive. Punch two small and one larger flower in DSP and the same in Daffodil Delight. Stack and stick with glue dots and place in lower right corner with glue dots.
This is a fairly quick card to make with such a sweet image.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Social media can be so tricky…
Have a great weekend…get inky…Be HaPpY!