So if you have that special someone you’d like to “wow” with a pretty card…here it is…
I’ve used some of my hoarded DSP and also done a bit of “fussy cutting”. And look how it opens…
A panel especially for writing your message to say “you better keep this card forever!”
Let’s make this one together…here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Pool Party and Blushing Bride Cardstock. Plus Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Birthday Blooms (sentiment) and A Nice Cuppa (teabag)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Labels Framelits, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Linen Thread, Fun Foam
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″
- The Mossy Meadow layers on the two panels are 1 7/8″ x 4″ attached to panels with adhesive
- The DSP panel and the Whisper White panel are 1 3/4″ x 3 7/8″. Attach the DSP panel with adhesive and stamp sentiment before attaching Whisper White panel with adhesive.
- The large Mossy Meadow layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached with adhesive.
- The large DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to Mossy Meadow layer with adhesive.
- Cut a Fun Foam and a DSP teapot with framelit and glue together. Fussy cut flower and add to teapot with glue. Attach at an angle on front panel with glue.
- Cut three framelits in Whisper White, Pool Party and Mossy Meadow. Stamp sentiment on the white layer. Offset each layer slightly and attach with adhesive. Punch three Blushing Bride Itty Bitty flowers. Add pearls to centers and attach to framelits with glue dots. Add this piece to card with adhesive.
- Stamp a teabag on Whisper White in Basic Black and cut with thinlet. Glue a small piece of Linen Thread to teabag.
- Cut a Fun Foam and a Pool Party teacup with thinlet and glue together with Tomboy. Glue linen thread from teabag to back at top, then glue cup to card with Tomboy glue.
I just know whoever you made this card for will be so impressed you thought so much of them…
Last month I demonstrated in class why I use fun foam on some cards. You could substitute dimensionals, but the spout on the teapot might not make it. Sometimes when it is a big area like this, the fun foam works well and holds up (literally!)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Here’s your “B-ism” for the day…
Oh that’s so mean!
Hope you are inky and HaPpY!