This started out as a totally cased card from the catalog, but as usual evolved into something different. Do you find that to be true with you?
I like this set because it can be non-gender specific and has great graphics and sentiments that support the main typewriter image.
See what you think of this one…
You got to love this set. I have cut the image with an exacto knife to be able to insert the paper into the typewriter. I bet most of you don’t remember typewriters…ummmm, I do!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White and Crumb Cake cardstock, plus Newsprint Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Memento Black, Sky Blue and Smokey Slate (marker)
- Stamps: Tap, Tap, Tap
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Itty Bitty Heart Punch
- The Crumb Cake base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Real Red layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The DSP layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- The Old Olive layer is 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Attach with adhesive the Real Red and DSP layers to card front.
- Stamp typewriter to Whisper White layer positioning the graphic to the center bottom.
- Stamp notebook graphic and trim width to fit the “carriage” of the typewriter after you have made a slit with Exacto knife.
- Stamp sentiment on notebook paper graphic, add punched Real Red heart and insert into typewriter attaching with adhesive on back.
- Attach stamped Whisper White to Old Olive layer, then to card front with dimensionals
- Inside I have a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Whisper White with the typewriter letters in black across the bottom
- You can see I have used the reverse side of the DSP to line my envelope.
This was a fun little card to put together and I’m thinking of filing it in with my masculine stache right now.
Thanks so much for spending time with me today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Thank goodness round is a shape…
Get Inky…Be HaPpY!