If you have been following along, there have been several posts related to the anticipated arrival of our newest addition to the family in March. Today I’ll share the set of “thank you” notes made to coordinate with the theme of my g’daughter’s nursery and shower including the invitations she and I worked on together…
Using her “woodland” theme, here are the note cards…
and a close up…
I will tell you I did use the MISTI tool to stamp the sentiment and tree at the same time. Stampin’ Up! doesn’t carry a similar tool (maybe in the future?) but it has made this project so much easier and faster not mention perfectly aligned and stamped.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White 3-1/2″ x 5″ notecards, plus Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Pear Pizazz, Archival Basic Black and Calypso Coral
- Stamps: Foxy Friends and All Things Thanks
- Tools: Micron Black .005 Pen, Window Sheet
- Stamp the tree at lower left corner in Pear Pizazz and sentiment centered top in Archival Basic Black.
- Cut a piece of Window Sheet 2-5/8″ x 4″. Center this sheet over card front and mark in pencil all four corners. Using the .005 Black Micron Pen (you could substitute the Project Life Journaling Pen) draw the loops at each corner then connect with wavy line. Where images are met, skip the border line and start again after image.
- Stamp fox on scrap Thick Whisper White CS in Calypso Coral and face features in Archival Basic Black. Fussy cut the image and attach to card front overlapping the tree with dimensionals.
Hopefully I can share pictures of the occasion with you early next week.
So today is Valentines…do you have any special plans? Sweetums and I are cooking a meal together and maybe sharing something very chocolate!
Look what is blooming in my front yard!…
These are so dainty…maybe 5″ tall.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
all. the. time.
And keep those fingers inky…you’ll be HaPpY!