March weather is fickle…one day it’s spring.
The next day is winter.
So let’s create together.
This week’s challenge at Can you Case It (canyoucaseit.com) is a Designer’s Choice. You can do that. Make your favorite type of card and post it by Friday at noon. Winners are announced and badges are awarded. Be brave my little peep!
Here’s a card that incorporates the new Sheer Perfection Vellum. You will be seeing several new projects featuring this new product…
The chocolate bunny is retired 🙁 but he was just so perfect for this Wisteria Wonder garden. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Basic Black cardstock, plus Sheer Perfection Vellum Stack
- Ink: Early Expresso, Memento Black, Wisteria Wonder plus VersMark
- Stamps: Lovely Amazing You (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Linen Thread, Wisteria Wonder Seam Binding, Black Embossing Powder and Spring Flowers EF
- The Basic Black base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Wisteria Wonder layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, embossed with Spring Flowers EF attached to card front with adhesive
- The Whisper White layer is 3″ x 5 3/8″
- Stamp sentiment on vellum layer in VersaMark and cover with black embossing powder and heat from the back.
- The Sheer Perfection Vellum is 3″ x 5 3/8″, colored on back side with Wisteria Wonder marker then attached to Whisper White layer with Fast Fuze
- Wrap Wisteria Wonder Seam Binding around bottom of vellum and attach with adhesive to back. Add this layer to card front with dimensionals.
- Make bow and attach with glue dots.
- Stamp bunny or whatever you choose on scrap Whisper White and “fussy cut”. Add with dimensionals to card front overlapping vellum layer.
- Punch flowers in Wisteria Wonder cardstock and add with glue dots. Add basic pearls to centers of flowers and to the critter you made for card front.
- Inside I have a layer of Whisper White.
This card will find its way into the mail system delivering Easter/Spring wishes to someone special.
Hope you are having an awesome day and feel inspired by something you have seen today.
Be sure to stop by again tomorrow…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!