In our little community we have a welcoming committee on which I serve. When someone new moves in, a basket of goodies and information is personally delivered as a welcome gift.
Here is a new card made to be included in the “Welcome Basket” with a handwritten note…
Of course I realize the house is a retired set, but everything else is from Sheltering Tree. It’s just so perfect for this note sized card.
Because I needed to make several of these cards, I did use the MISTI. It made short work and no wasted cards of this project.
Would you like the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: Crumb Cake 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecards plus Whisper White and Sky Blue cardstock
- Ink: Wasbi Green, Sky Blue, Real Red, Memento Black, Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Sheltering Tree and Life’s Adventures
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sky Blue Cotton Twine
- The Sky Blue layer is 4 7/8″ x 3 3/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Stamp the house and bike in Memento Black.
- The grass and flower stems are Wasbi Green
- Flowers are Sky Blue, Bike is Real Red.
- The house was colored with markers after stamping.
- Attach the Whisper White layer to the Sky Blue layer with adhesive
- Attach the twine to bottom of these two layers and add to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside the notecard there is a 3″ x 4 1/2″ Whisper White layer.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your day is turning out awesome!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…you’ll be HaPpY!