This Friday will be the first opportunity for SU! Demos to order the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs and I can’t wait.
The sooner I have them in my hot little hands, the sooner my “peeps” will have their copies too.
And you are going to just die when you see this great big, gorgeous ‘knock your socks off’ suite called Sweet Soiree. It has everything you could possibly want to coordinate with the stamp set.
So at Salt Lake City we did have Make ‘N Takes…so much fun to stamp with a big room of stampers. The sound effect was like a beehive buzzing. And the chocolate…there’s always the smell of chocolate in the air.
I brought this one home and ‘gussied it up’ a bit when my first order arrived. Did I say first order? Guess there’s more than one…
This ribbon is dreamy…
A little fussy cutting on the tag.
These silver foil boxes and designer series paper are part of the suite.
There were options to buy products in this suite separately or just buy the whole suite. You’ll guess which I did as work continues on samples from this suite in the days ahead…
Inside this gift package pictured there is shredded paper in colors to match the DSP (Berry Burst, White and Silver Foil)…they think of everything don’t they?
Making this sweet packaging was a snap with the Silver Mini Gable Boxes.
- Just cut a piece of DSP 2″ x 12″ to add to the box sides, stuff the box with your gift and shreds, make a box with several loops with the Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon then tie in the center with the Silver Bakers Twine.
- Tie the box closed with more ribbon.
- The gift tag was made with Thick Whisper White Cardstock 2″ x 3-1/2″ and punched with Scallop Top Punch.
- Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black. The strip of Cardstock at the bottom was cut 2″ x 1/4″ and attached with SNAIL.
- The flower was fussy cut from the Designer Series Paper called Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP and attached with multipurpose glue.
- Tie the tag to the ribbon with the Silver Bakers Twine and add bow with glue dots.
There just can’t be anyone (female at least) who wouldn’t love to receive this gift packaging! And wouldn’t they be perfect at a bridal shower or reception as thank you gifts?
Any there’s so much more to this suite. I am so excited to share more projects with you so I hope you will stop by each day.
So if you are one of my “peeps” (meaning you have ordered from me in the last year) and you would like a copy of the two new catalogs which go ‘live’ on January 1st, let me know and I will get a copy to you. Who doesn’t want FREE stamps?
It is 65 degrees here today! I’m loving it…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!