Just an hour’s ride on the ferry from the port in Sorrento is the Isle of Capri. It is the most magical place I have visited so far. This new stamp set, Mediterranean Moments reminds me of places there and brings back such wonderful memories. May be why I love it so much.
Today’s post is a note card with a kitty portrait…I also love cats.
It would not be uncommon to see this scene traveling to small towns in Italy. And in Pompei it is the stray dogs…
There’s not much Stuff ‘N Digits to give, but here it is …
Stuff ‘N Digits
- Paper: 3-1/2″ x 5″ Crumb Cake Notecard, Gold Foil and Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Happy Happenings (sentiment) and Mediterranean Moments
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: SU! Water Color Pencils, small round brush
- The Gold Foil layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ attached to Crumb Cake Notecard with multipurpose glue
- The Water Color layer is 3″ x 4-1/2″. Stamp sentiment and image with Archival Basic Black Ink.
- Using SU! watercolor pencils add color to image. With water and small round brush, blend colored pencil. Once dry (colors dry lighter than when wet) you can always add more color or darker shading. You can also delete color while wet with a tissue or even re-wet an area and remove color with a tissue. Play around with it…
- Add the dried water color paper to the Gold Foil with Multipurpose Glue.
This is my last day working on Market products. Tomorrow I can set up for early Monday morning. Then this studio is getting a major clean up and organizing!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend…and I’ll see you back here on Monday.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!