Here comes that Floral Statement and Embossing Paste again…but this time in a pretty pink!
Roses and bricks in pretty pinks. I want to do another using just the gray cardstock. These colors looked great when done on gray.
A glamour close up showing the brick work and colored pencil work…
A side view to show texture…
and a peek inside…
This card was finished very much like the one on Friday with Embossing Paste and Embossing Powder along with Colored Pencils. Lots of fun to do…hope you’ll give it a try and enjoy your results.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Powder Pink, Rose Red, Smoky Slate and Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Craft White, Powder Pink, Rose Red, Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive markers
- Stamps: Floral Statements
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: White Embossing Powder, Colored Pencils, Linen Thread, Pink Ribbon, Embossing Paste, Masks and Palette Knife
- The Powder Pink base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Rose Red layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″. Add Brick mask and apply Embossing Paste with Palette Knife. Let dry. Clean tools immediately.
- Stamp with Craft White Ink on Smoky Slate Cardstock, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat. Give all images a coat of White Colored Pencil before adding any color. This will keep your colors vibrant when they are added. Color all images with a light and dark shade of a color for the rose and the leaves. Fussy cut image.
- Add a piece of ribbon along the bottom edge of the Rose Red layer and attach with SNAIL. Make a bow with several loops, tie in center with Linen Thread and add to card Rose Red layer with glue dots. Add fussy cut sentiment with dimensionals.
- Add this layer to card front with SNAIL.
- Inside the Rose Red layer is 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ attached with SNAIL.
- Color just the small rose on the stamp with markers and add to bottom of Whisper White layer cut 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″. Add this layer to card with SNAIL.
Add this texture and dimension to a card is so easy and looks awesome. If you haven’t tried it yet, I hope you will.
Have a great Tuesday!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!