Alright…I’ll be really honest with all of you. I resisted this stamp set originally because I was disappointed in the way it was presented to demonstrators.
This stamp set will only be available until the end of the month. Then all these fabulous samples started to appear on Pinterest and Stampin’ Connection and I just couldn’t resist any longer.
So since I’m already behind with this set and its only available for such a short time AND because I’ve fallen head over heels with it, I’m going to feature it all this week and show how it can be used in every season of the year.
Today, though I needed a sympathy card. It works for that too…
The stamp set is Thoughtful Branches. Here’s a peek at the inside…
With a little VersaMark and White Embossing Powder you could add “snow” to the branches, but here I’ve added a second tree to shadow the other.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso and Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Stamps: Thoughtful Branches and Layering Love (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread Thoughtful Branches coordinating thinlet set
- The Sahara Sand base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- The Early Espresso layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″
- The DSP layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″ attached to the Early Espresso layer with adhesive. Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso. Cut two trees with thinlet one in Early Espresso and one in Sahara Sand. Using multipurpose or thin tipped glue, offset trees and glue together. Add to DSP with glue.
- Attach several rounds of Linen Thread around the bottom of these two layers, then attach to card front with glue.
- Make linen thread bow…video instructions here.
- Inside the Early Espresso layer is 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ attached to card with adhesive
- The Sahara Sand layer is 4-1/4′ x 3-1/4″ attached to Early Espresso layer with adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso.
- Add a 3-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ strip of DSP to left side.
- Cut two leaves one in Sahara Sand and one in Early Espresso. Glue together slightly offset and then to top left corner.
Hope you enjoyed this post today and the ones to follow. Not one looks anything like the other. They will represent every season and then some.
If interested in ordering, this set can be ordered as a bundle (stamp set and thinlets) the cost is $52. Order #144328. With the popularity of this set and the impending deadline, the sooner you order the better.
And, of course, I’d love for you to order from me…just click on the “shop now” star to the right of this post.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’m inky…and HaPpY!