Some of you may have had trouble accessing this site yesterday as I left it open on my computer and didn’t realize the problem until I tried to log on myself. So sorry…
But for those of you who did log on and for all your sweet comments about my daughter’s HaPpY mail…thanks a bunch. She had a little foot surgery yesterday and just wasn’t feeling herself.
Today’s post was just the most fun to make…and so easy!
I’m loving this framelit! This whole project took me maybe 20 minutes.
The flowers are from the Special Reason Buncle…
I punched every other side panel for more light to escape…
Previously I posted a white box with a flower on top (you can scroll down to find it if you missed it) and I have plans for a box for a baby shower. But wouldn’t these be pretty on a dinner table or at a wedding reception/shower? Seriously the possibilities are endless.
Here are the ordering numbers if you’d like to pop over and order any of these supplies from pages 42-43 in the Occasions Catalog by clicking on the “shop now” star to the left…Special Reason Bundle (flowers) #144720 and Window Shopping Bundle (box) #142726. Questions? Leave me a comment…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay and Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay
- Stamps: Special Reason
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Stylish Stems Framelits, Window Box Thinlits 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon and Linen Thread. The tea light was bought at Hobby Lobby.
- Cut your Bermuda Bay cardstock 6″ x 11″. Lay the box framelit to the short edge, place one of the side panel and the large top panel inside the box panel and cut. Cut another box from the same sheet of cardstock. It just fits! Cut off two side panel tabs on ONE of the box pieces. Lay the pieces facing in opposite direction (meaning the large top/bottom faces one direction and opposite for the other piece) Glue with Multipurpose Glue the side tab to connect the top to the bottom. Burnish score lines on the bottom (pick either one) and glue the two tabs that will connect the bottom to the side panels on both sides of this piece and repeat for the top. You will have one tab that just tucks in so that the top of the box will open. Insert tea light and close tab.
- Stamp flowers on scrap of Whisper White CS with Pool Party tapping edges with a sponge and Bermuda Bay before stamping. Use Daffodil Delight and More Mustard for smaller flower. Stamp leaves in Pear Pizazz. Use Framelits to cut out all in one pass through Big Shot. Attach to side of box with dimensionals and Multipurpose Glue.
- Make box with several loops of ribbon and tie off in center with Linen Thread. I used hot glue for the attachment of the bow.
You are going to love this set for so many reason and in every color!
It’s Friday! Hope your weekend is just what you need.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
like the shoe company says, “just do it!”
Be HaPpY … Stay inky!