Today there will be a party at Rambling Rose Studio hosted by one of my stampin’ peeps. She has five long time friends in from out of town. They are spending several days together and she wanted them to experience her new love of stamping.
I told her SURE! Bring those girls over and we’ll stamp away…
To celebrate their introduction into the stamping world, I’ve prepared three projects and made them these sweet spring favors…
You think they will like them? Inside is Ghiradelli chocolate square (what’s not to like about that?) and the flower you see at the top is a pen stuck inside. These would be perfect at a child’s birthday, a tea or shower.
Want the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: Best Year Ever DSP, Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Calypso Coral
- Stamps: Cheerful Critters, hearts are from stamps in January Paper Pumpkin
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Artisan Embellishment Kit, banners (January Paper Pumpkin), Mini Treat Bag Thinlets, Pansy Punch (tops of pens), Daffodil Delight 5/8″ Satin Ribbon
- I’ll just tell you to make your treat bags first based on the directions that come with the thinlet.
- Stamp and color your critters. They are mounted on banners left over from January PP, but you could use a 2″ x 5″ piece of cardstock and tag the ends with the Scallop Tag Topper instead. Fill your bags and staple the hearts and banner to treat bag.
- Embellish with pieces from Artisan Kit
- The pen flowers are four Pansy punches. Make an “X” in the center to fold over your pen. Hot glue scrunching each one a little less. Tie ribbon to hide your hot glue mess (well mine was messy)
These really didn’t take much time to make and I think they will be the perfect memento for the girls to take home with them.
Tomorrow I’ll show the hostess gift and maybe some photos of the event so be sure to stop back by.
Thanks for stopping by today…hope you have been inspired.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Take one and spread it around…it’s better than make up!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!