Continuing my theme of using the Basket Bunch Bundle for cards other than Easter…today I have a “just a note” card featuring a basket of daffodils…
Just the perfect note card for any time of the year…
a close up to show dimension…
and a peek inside.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you….
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake Cardstock
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz, Archival Basic Black and Early Espresso
- Stamps: Basket Bunch and Flourishing Phrases (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basket Builder Framelits, Blender Pen, Doily Lace, Linen Thread and Daffodil Delight Marker
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp sentiment at bottom center with Archival Basic Black ink. Stamp Three daffodils at top center and blend petals and centers with Blender Pen and Daffodil Delight ink. Add 1/2 of Lace Doily (Very Vanilla side up) with multipurpose glue for the basket to sit on.
- On scrap Whisper White stamp four daffodils and four leaves. Color with Blender Pen and cut out with Basket Builder Framelits.
- Stamp basket on Sahara Sand CS with Early Espresso and cut out with Basket Builder Framelit. Cut whole basket out of Crumb Cake CS. Attach these two layers with multipurpose glue and add dimensionals to the back.
- Add leaves to card front with multipurpose glue.
- Add basket over lace doily and leaves.
- Add three daffodils on dimensionals over leaves and basket.
- Make multi-looped Linen Bow. Video directions here. Attach to card front with glue dots.
- Inside there is a Daffodil Delight layer 4-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ with a layer of Whisper White 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ on top. Add one leave to bottom right corner and a flower on a dimensional on top.
- I have splattered Daffodil Delight on the card front and inside the card using my Daffodil Delight marker and cap.
- The envelope was also splattered and stamped with the daffodil stamp to coordinate with the card front.
Today Sweetums (yes, he came with me) and I are spending the day as tourists to Savannah. It’s be a while since we’ve been here. Tomorrow he will play golf while I attend OnStage…fun weekend!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you are inky and HaPpY today!