Today I confess this Baby Bear stamp has not been in my possession more than an hour…but I did have this frame all ready just waiting to make my sweet teddy bear and sit him on this shelf…
Wouldn’t this be the sweetest gift for a new mother expecting a baby girl? And the baby kitty and bunny just make it that much cuter.
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…if you need directions fro the shadow box frame, you can find them here…
- Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo Cardstock plus Playful Palette and Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Smoky Slate…plus Daffodil Delight and Soft Sky Markers
- Stamps: Festive Fireplace (shelf), Baby Bear and Made With Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Small Bow Punch, Hearth & Home Thinlets Die (shelf), oval piercing pattern, Decorative Label Punch
- This shadow box was made with Rose Red Cardstock 12″ x 12″. The opening measures 4-1/2″ square.
- The Playful Palette DSP in the background is 4-1/2″…I had to trim mine a smidge to keep it from buckling. Attached with multipurpose glue.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black and color with markers. Use piercing pattern for oval, then punch with Decorative Label Punch. Add to background with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the shelf twice in Soft Suede and cut with thinlet in Home & Hearth. Cut the ends off each shelf and overlap to the width of the frame then glue together with multipurpose glue. Add to shadow frame with Stampin’ Strip.
- Stamp bunny and kitty with Basic Black and use Aqua Painter to lightly color leaving some white highlights with Smoky Slate (kitty) and Soft Suede (bunny). Fussy cut and add to shelf with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three-step stamp the baby bear. I used Crumb Cake stamped off for the first stamp, Crumb Cake straight up for second stamp and Early Espress for the last stamp. Magic! The bear was then “fussy cut” and added to the shadow box shelf with Stampin’ Strips because they are just a little fatter than the dimensionals.
- Stamp the bow with Blushing Bride and “fussy cut”. Add to baby bear with glue dots.
- The bigger bow on the top of the frame was punched from Pop of Pink DSP and added with glue dots.
Man! I wish I knew more people having babies…I feel like making all sorts of baby cards with this set. Think I’ll try some wedding cards after I made a baby boy shadow box. Unfortunately this will all have to wait until I get back from watching my g’son play in his first state baseball tournament…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Love me some coffee…
Be HaPpY!…get inky!