In this crazy world where everyone everywhere seems so angry about everything and life in general, I like to stop and think about my friends. Some I’ve had most of my life and others have come in and out of my life when I needed them most.
We may not agree on everything…but we are still friends and connected by heartfelt sincerity.
Today’s post would be perfect to send to a friend to just let them know they are important to your life and you appreciate them for them!
Love this Lemon Lime Twist InColor combined with Dapper Denim…
Glamour close up showing the new Glimmer Enamel dots…
Side view showing layers and the surprise inside…
Bet you didn’t expect that! How fun is this laurel wreath and pop up message?
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock plus Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Lovely Friends
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Lovely Laurel Thinlits, Glimmer Enamel Dots
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- The Dapper Denim layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The Lemon Lime Twist layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The Color Theory DSP layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″. Stamp sentiment and dots with Archival Basic Black. Attach to card front with SNAIL.
- Cut leaves from Lemon Lime Twist using Thinlits. Stamp flowers on scrap Thick Whisper White then cut with Thinlits. Add leaves at bottom left and top right corners with multipurpose glue. Add flowers over leaves using dimensionals. Add three Glimmer Enamel Dots.
- Cut laurel wreath with Thinlits from Lemon Lime Twist CS and banner from Thick Whisper White. Stamp sentiment on banner. Use Fast Fuze or Tear Tape to attach to center fold of card. Cut label from Thick Whisper White using Thinlit for end openings at the same time. Cut a second label from Lemon Lime Twist and attach behind the Whisper White layer with SNAIL. Add inside card with dimensionals.
What a fun card this would be to receive in the mail.
Hope you have plans for the perfect weekend. Always so much going on this time of year…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Stay inky…Be HaPpY!