These little “pizza” shaped boxes make the cutest packaging for the 3″ x 3″ notecards inside. You could just as easily place a yummy treat or a small gift inside too…
The box measures 3-1/2″ square and the inside of the box is coated and shiny.
Packed inside this Painted Harvest box are 3″ x 3″ notecards and envelopes. Wouldn’t this make a nice hostess gift?
I didn’t use the salt technique on this one…just some splatters made with a paint brush.
Check out these cute boxes on page 44 of the Holiday Catalog and notice the coordinating stamp set too!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for my pizza box…
- Paper: Water Color Paper, Thick Whisper White and Early Espresso Cardstock, plus Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
- Stamps: Painted Harvest
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Round Brush or Aqua Painter, Linen Thread, 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon, hole punch and Whisper White 3″ x 3″ Envelopes
- Cut DSP, (1) @3-3/8″ square, (4) @3/4″ x 3-3/8″. Cut (1) Early Espresso @2-5/8″ square, (1) WaterColor @2-1/2″ square.
- Wet Water Color square with Aqua Painter or spritzer. Stamp base flower with Daffodil Delight. If your piece is curling, spray the back of the square and it will straighten out. Let dry naturally to get full “bloom” of reinker and water color paper.
- Once dry, over stamp base flower in Daffodil Delight making sure the petals do not line up. Stamp detailed stamp in Crushed Curry. Ink just the tips of the detail stamp with Cajun Craze and stamp over Crushed Curry. Do not line up petals. Using your Aqua Painter or wet brush, pull the Cajun Craze color toward center of flower. Stamp center with Soft Suede then Early Espresso. Do not line up.
- Load brush with Early Espresso and splatter the square.
- Add painted square to Early Espresso square with multipurpose glue.
- Add DSP to top of box and all four sides using multipurpose glue.
- For the note cards cut three pieces of Thick Whisper White cardstock 6″ x 3″. Score at 3″. Cut the Early Espresso at 2-7/8″ square and the Water Color paper 2-3/4″ square. Repeat sunflower and water color paper instructions. Glue to top of notecard with multipurpose glue.
- The sentiment is a piece of Thick Whisper White stamped in Early Espresso and trimmed to 3/8″ x 2-7/8″. The Early Espresso layer is 1/2″ x 3″. Glue together, tag one end and punch hole in one end.
- Tie 3/4″ Burlap across the box top. Add tag tied to Burlap Ribbon with Linen Thread.
These pizza boxes are awesome y’all! I’ve already made two more in different themes. Of course, for Christmas but also for shower mementos or wedding favors. Love them!
I sure hope your Wednesday was worth getting up for…it’s hump day!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
This one is for me today.
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!