Last year I made several of these Christmas ornaments, just in a different kind of frame. This frame can stand alone or hang from the tree…
and here’s one other color combination…
Now I’m aware this stamp set is retired (surely I’m not the only one who kept it), but when you are preparing for a Christmas Market, you pull everything out hoping you have just what people are looking for.
Last year I made so many of these and most were special orders. I shipped many all over this country to surprise little ballerina’s everywhere…
These frames are not like the ones I had last year (cause I couldn’t find them anywhere), but I think I like these even better. They can stand alone or hang which is kind of neat. I found them at Michael’s in case you have one in your market. They had squares too.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for today…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White Cardstock and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black and Pool Party Ink, Blushing Bride and Real Red Markers.
- Stamps: Totally Trees and Sparkly Season
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Frame, 1/4″ Pool Party Ribbon and Linen Thread
- I used the paper insert from the frame to cut the shape from Thick Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp ballerina a little off center in Basic Black. Stamp ballerina on post it note and “fussy cut” a mask. Cover the first ballerina with the post it note mask.
- Stamp background in Pool Party. Stamp tree twice. Remove mask…magic!
- Lay bottom 1/3 of background piece on Dazzling Diamonds and draw or cut around bottom edge. Hand cut top of Dazzling Diamond piece with slope shape and use multipurpose glue to attach to stamped background.
- Color skin, hair and tutu with markers.
- Insert into frame and make multi-looped bow at bottom tied in center with Linen Thread and attached with hot glue. Use 9″ of ribbon to loop and hot glue to back for hanging.
Sending you the best of wishes for a HaPpY Thanksgiving with friends and family…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Share some stamping with your family and Be HaPpY!