This package today is the sweetest and most perfect hostess or small remembrance gift to have on hand….
all packaged up and ready for giving…
Glamour close up showing what looks like a stencil…
The envelopes have coordinating pieces on them but I forgot to take a pic of that. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you though…
- Paper: Wood Texture Designer Series Paper Pack, Thick Whisper White Cardstock, plus Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and White Craft Ink
- Stamps: Daisy Delight, All Things Thanks, Flourishing Phrases, Feather Together
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Daisy Punch, Wood Words Framelits Dies, Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit (retired), 3-1/4″ square White Envelopes (non SU!)
- Cut two Wood Crate pieces from Wood Texture DSP. Stamp flowers on one side using White Craft ink. Assemble crate using Tear Tape or Fast Fuze. Takes two minutes to make.
- Cut four 3″ x 6″ pieces of Thick Whisper White. Score at 3″. Punch three with Daisy Punch. Cut three 3″ squares of DSP and attach behind card fronts on three of the note cards. Add sentiment on all four card fronts. Fussy cut the one yellow daisy from DSP and attach with multipurpose glue. Inside there is another piece of DSP coordinating with the card front 3″ x 1/2″ attached at the bottom inside the card with SNAIL.
- I had 3-1/4″ Whisper White notecards left over from earlier SU! days and used them. However, if I had not had them, I would have made coordinating envelopes from the DSP using the Envelope Punch Board. Easy Peasy!
- For the packaging, I used 6″ x 8″ cello bags, filled the bottom with brown “grass” and tied the top with ribbon from the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit. The tag was made using the Wood Words Stamp Set and Framelits stamped in Calypso Coral.
Hope you enjoyed this hostess gift post and found something here today to inspire you in your creative journey!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I choose HaPpY and inky!