On page 43 of the Occasions Catalog you will find the Window Shopping Bundle. This is a classic set that will never go out of style and works for every single life event you can think of.
Earlier three different Window Shopping boxes have been featured…none of them faintly resemble the other. But in addition to boxes that celebrate the event, cards of all kinds can also be made. Demos have not been notified what products from the Occasions Catalog will carry over to the new annual catalog for 2017-2018, but I sure hope this one does.
Here’s a cherry birthday card that is non-gender or age specific…which are the best kind.
and a close up…
Love those candles…
and a peek inside…
This would be a great card for almost anyone I know. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Window Shopping, Wherever You Go (sun rays) and Feather Together (card front sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Window Box Thinlits Dies, Bermuda Bay Sequins
- The Thick Whisper White base card measures 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″. Cut candles using thinlit from Window Box. Cut 1/8″ x 1-1/2″ pieces of cardstock (2) Calypso Coral, (1) Daffodil Delight, (1) Soft Sky and (1) Bermuda Bay. Add these pieces using SNAIL or multipurpose glue to back of card so colors show through on candles. Cut (1) piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4″ x 2″ and attach behind flame. Stamp sunrise in Daffodil Delight over candle flames. Add sentiment in Bermuda Bay. Add sequins with multipurpose glue.
- Inside the Daffodil Delight layer is 4-1/2″ X 3-1/2″ attached to card base with SNAIL.
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 4-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ attached over the Daffodil Delight layer with SNAIL
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ attach over the Bermuda Bay layer with SNAIL
- Stamp sentiment in Bermuda Bay and add sequins with multipurpose glue.
So if you agree this bundle makes great 3-D projects and cards, don’t wait to see if it is carried over. You can click the “Shop Now” star and order this bundle at my online store. The bundle number is 144743, $50.25 AND you will be eligible for a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift…how sweet is that?
I’ll have even more samples from this bundle in the next few days…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…be HaPpY!