So when “the littles” were here a week ago and we were playing in the studio, Lyla saw the notecards I posted yesterday and mentioned she’d like some notes of her own.
So this is what happened…
If you ask Lyla what her favorite color is, she will tell you “magenta”. Seriously? These colors aren’t magenta by any stretch, but she will like the ombre effect achieved with these colors.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits on these little “Lyla Notes”…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard, plus heavy weight Whisper White cardstock and Crisp Cantaloupe.
- Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe and Blushing Bride, plus Memento Black
- Stamps: Epic Alphabet, Layered Letters Alphabet and Tin of Cards
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: None
- The Crisp Cantaloupe layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ attached with adhesive to the 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard
- The Heavy Weight Whisper White cardstock is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Everything in Memento Black was stamped first and heat dried to be sure it wouldn’t smudge.
- The different colored rectangles were stamped last.
- The stamped layer was put on the card front with Tomboy because it is heavy and I wanted to be sure it stayed put.
- You can see the envelope has a coordinating letter in the corner.
I sure hope she is excited when these arrive in her mailbox. Kids LOVE to get mail…
Things here in the studio are chaotic to say the lest…lots of projects on every surface getting ready for two classes and convention. It’s all good stuff though…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope that made you smile…
Get those fingers inky…Be HaPpY!