Tonight is the big night at Rambling Rose Studio…ten ladies from my monthly classes are getting together for a summer cookout and then into the studio for stamping. We hope to turn out 120 Hope Notes for our local breast cancer center. These notes will be used by the support group. Breast cancer survivors will actually write the notes to newly diagnosed breast cancer patients. Here is the last (I think) card…
I would love to get this card in the mail…wouldn’t you? Especially from a surviving breast cancer patient just after I had been diagnosed.
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake notecards, Very Vanilla and Perfect Plum cardstock
- Ink: Perfect Plum
- Stamps: Million & One
- Tools and Embellishments: Pansy Punch, Petite Petal Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Pearls
- The notecard measures 3 1/2″ x 5″
- The Perfect Plum layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Very Vanilla layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
This card is pretty quick to put together and we need that because we have six different designed cards to assemble tonight…whew! I’ll post pictures tomorrow of the event. Wish us luck!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”You’ll never have to force anything that’s truly meant to be.”
You know I’m inky…but I’m HaPpY!