As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator showing appreciation to my customers for each order is important to me…so each time they order, I try to think of something to make for them to enjoy. This month I’m giving each a “Jar of Thanks”…
Awww…isn’t that cute? Hopefully they will use this on the front of a card or gift, or maybe just set it up on their desk. Just a small reminder of how much I appreciate their business…
I first saw this idea on Becky Roberts blog “Inking Idaho”. She makes fantastic projects. Even though she didn’t give directions, I found these fairly easy (like REALLY easy) to make.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Pear Pizazz Cardstock
- Ink: StazOn Black, Flirty Flamingo
- Stamps: Jar of Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Window Sheet, Lots of Jars Framelits, confetti (I used the hearts border punch plus some Paper Pumpkin confetti left over), but SU! does have a Confetti Punch!
- Cut jar from Thick Whisper White for back.
- Stamp jar in Smoky Slate on Thick Whisper White. Cut inside of jar out with framelit.
- Stamp handle in Smoky Slate and cut out with Framelit.
- Stamp jar lid and flower in Flirty Flamingo on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with framelit.
- Cut small leaf from Pear Pizazz with Framelit.
- Stamp jar on Window Sheet with StazOn Black ink. Cut jar from Window Sheet with framelit. Stamp sentiment “thanks” on jar with StazOn Black ink. Let dry.
- Glue stamped window sheet to jar with cut out center with multipurpose glue.
- Run strip adhesive around the back edges of jar. Fill center with confetti of your choice, remove safety cover from adhesive strip and add jar cut in first step.
- Glue lid to top of jar with multipurpose glue.
- Glue handle with multipurpose glue.
- Add leaf with glue dot and flower with dimensional.
- Tie bow on handle with Linen Thread.
This would be a cut card front or scrapbook page feature or with a small easel added to the back it could sit up on a desk. Oh! I just thought of something cute that can be made with these shaker jars. Goodness, I’ve got to get back in my studio and make that…stay tuned!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…have a great rest of the weekend and I’ll see you on Monday.
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!