As promised last week, here is another masculine birthday card using the stamp set Feathered Together…
Once again vibrant colors because I think guys really do like color!
A glamour close up. I made no attempt to line up the feathers evenly.
And a peek inside…
I do love this sentiment…so appropriate so many times.
So do you have a “big guy” with a birthday coming up? Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstock
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Soft Sky
- Stamps: Feathered Together
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: none!
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score, fold and burnish at 5-1/2″.
- The Basic Black layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- The first feather is Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze.
- The second feather is Soft Sky, Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive.
- The third feather is Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze and Real Red.
- Add the feather outline to each feather with Archival Basic Black.
- Add sentiment at center top with Archival Basic Black.
- Add this layer to card front with SNAIL.
- Inside the Basic Black layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Stamp small feather in Real Red and add sentiment in Archival Black. Add this layer over Basic Black layer with SNAIL.
Using the Thick Whisper White Cardstock makes this card feel expensive and well done. The vibrant colors paired with the black is classic.
Have a great Thursday!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
all those things…
Stay inky…Be HaPpY!