Once again today I’m using the stamp set from October’s Paper Pumpkin kit, but in an entirely different way than yesterday…
Colors of all…
Up close you can see the gold embossing on the leaf and silver embossing around the edges.
The dry embossed Layered Leaves was the perfect background.
And here the leaf stamp was inked in Daffodil Delight, then Pumpkin Pie around the edges and “thumped” with Pool Party. This technique was also used on the envelope.
I do hope you got this stamp set, but if not, you may have an earlier leaf stamp set that you could substitute. I needed a mail birthday card with a fall theme. This set was perfect!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Very Vanilla and Early Espresso Cardstock
- Ink: VersaMark, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party and Early Espresso
- Stamps: September Paper Pumpkin
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Gold and Silver Embossing Powde, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
- The Thick Very Vanilla base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Early Espresso layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The Thick Very Vanilla layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Using the Layered Leaves EF run through Big Shot. Add to card front with SNAIL.
- The smaller of the Early Espresso layers is 3-3/8″ square.
- The smaller of the Thick Very Vanilla layers is 3-1/4″ square. Using VersaMark stamp leaf. Use Embossing Buddy to wipe surface. Add Gold EP and heat. Color leaf background in Daffodil Delight marker. Color some of the area with Pumpkin Pie market right over the Daffodil Delight. Color other areas with Pool Party marker right over the Daffodil Delight.
- Add VersaMark to edges of this layer by scraping the edges across the ink pad. Add Silver EP and heat.
- Attach the leaf layer to the Early Espresso layer with SNAIL.
- Add the leaf layer to card front using dimensionals..
- The sentiment layer is Thick Very Vanilla CS and measures 5/8″ x 2-1/4″. The Early Espresso layer is 1-3/4″ x 2-1/4″. Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso, tag the end of this layer and add the Very Vanilla layer to the Early Espresso layer with SNAIL. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside the Early Espresso layer is 5″ x 3-3/4″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Very Vanilla layer is 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″. Ink leaf stamp in all Daffodil Delight. Add Pumpkin Pie ink straight from ink pad around edges. Then “thump” Pool Party with marker. Huff and stamp lower right corner inside.
- Use this same stamping technique to stamp in the lower left corner of the Very Vanilla Envelope.
This card turned out perfectly for my male fall birthday. Hope this might help you out too!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
must be cute!
And HaPpY! Stay inky my friend…