You knew there had to be a hummingbird card after the butterfly last week…
Today’s card is vertical rather than horizontal like last week and using the Strip Adhesive makes it easier to pull the insert.
Easy to slide and watch the magic…
Glamour close up…
and a side view showing the dimension.
I can’t wait to send this card to someone and hear their reaction!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Fresh Fig, Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay
- Stamps: You Move Me and Tabs for Everything
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Precision Cutting Plate, 1/2″ Woven Fresh Fig Ribbon, Linen Thread, Move Me Thinlets, Tab Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Strip Adhesive
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Cut half circle at top using thinlet from Move Me Thinlits
- The Sweet Sugar Plum layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″. Cut shutter frame slightly higher than center point. Stamp background with Archival Basic Black using flower center stamp. Wrap a piece of Fresh Fig Ribbon around bottom of layer attaching in back with SNAIL. Make a bow with several loops tying center with Linen Thread. Attach over ribbon band with glue dots.
- Stamp flowers and leaves on scrap Thick Whisper White CS and cut out with Move Me Thinlits. Attach flowers with multipurpose glue and dimensionals.
- Add Strip Adhesive to sides and bottom of this layer and attach to Whisper White base card.
- The Thick Whisper White insert is 3″ x 4-1/2″. Stamp the bird with beak stamp in Bermuda Bay a little lower than center point. Stamp the other bird in Pool Party lining it up to stamp where there are no bars showing.
- Punch the tab with Tab Punch from Fresh Fig CS scrap. Stamp on Whisper White with stamps from Tabs for Everything and punch out with 3/4″ Circle Punch. Add to one side of Fresh Fig tab with SNAIL. Add to top of insert with SNAIL.
Are you ready to smile? Slide your bird up and down to see it fly!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you have found some inspiration for your own art creations!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I love minions.
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!