Here’s that Floral Statements stamp set again. People…this is a great set. That means you NEED it in your stash!
This “hello” greeting covers so many occasions you might be sending someone a card.
And a little paste background in matching colors is the “cherry on top!”…
Now that’s a dramatic “hello”!
This close up highlights the embossing paste background and colored pencil work on the flowers.
Oh! and that new gingham ribbon!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you on this card…
- Paper: Pool Party, Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: White Craft Ink
- Stamps: Floral Statements
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Embossing Paste, Palette Knife, Colored Pencils, White Embossing Powder, 1/2″ Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon, Linen Thread, Lots of Labels Framelits, Night of Navy Reinker
- The Pool Party base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- Using the Pattern Party Decorative Mask over the card front and Embossing Paste with Night of Navy Reinker add, use the Palette Knife to add background texture. Lift masks and let dry. Be sure to clean all paste tools with water and it drys pretty fast.
- Tie a piece of Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon around center of card front. Make a bow with several loops and tie in center with Linen Thread. Add to left side of card front with glue dots.
- Stamp sentiment in White Craft Ink on a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat.
- Color all leaves and flowers with White pencil. Add a light and dark shade of green to the leaves. Add Yellow and Orange to flowers. Smooth any lines with lighter color.
- Cut the sentiment with framelit and also cut an extra piece from Night of Navy. Cut the navy piece in half horizontally. Trim points on sides. Glue with SNAIL to the back of Bermuda Bay layer to create a shadow effect.
- Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a layer of Night of Navy 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ attached with SNAIL.
- Add a Thick Whisper White layer 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ with SNAIL.
Can you believe it’s Thursday already? Where has this week gone? With the beautiful summer weather we have had this year, it’s hard to stay inside.
Have an awesome day.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!