So yesterday I posted an Easter card with this same stamp set. I mentioned I had been working (playing) with this single stamp and had made several cards not associated with Easter at all. Meaning you could seriously use this stamp for occasions all year long so don’t put it up in your seasonal stamps.
Here’s my “Happy” bunny card…
See what I mean? This could be a thank you card. I just love this little dancing bunny. Couldn’t you just see it saying “Dance like no one is watching”?
Want the Stuff ‘N Digits for this notecard? Here you go…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard, Soft Sky and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Pear Pizazz, Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral
- Stamps: Happy Easter Bunny, Perfect Petals, Crazy About You (sentiment) and Work of Art (grass)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Ovals Framelits, Blendability Pens and Calypso Coral Pom Pom Trim
- The Soft Sky layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- The ovals framelit is the third from largest or whatever size you want your oval to be
- Stamp the bunny with Memento Black ink and color with Blendability pens. I used gray but you could also use brown for the bunny too.
- Fussy cut the bunny. I cut right through his one arm to get inside that loop and just laid it down with dimensionals. You can’t even tell.
- Stamp your grass with the small “swoosh” in Work of Art set, then the stems from Perfect Petals.
- I first stamped a line of Crisp Cantaloupe flowers and went over it with Calypso Coral flowers.
- Now run your Soft Sky layer through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots EF. Crisscross your Linen Thread at the bottom and attach to notecard with regular adhesive.
- Add your bunny with dimensionals to the oval and the tail with a glue dot. Attach to card front with Tombow Glue.
This card is so cute and dimensional in person. He or she would be perfect for a baby shower gift card “Welcome Baby” or a child’s birthday. Yep, this is a good little stamp to have in your stash. Just click on the “Shop Now” star and send it to your door!
All our snow is melting today, but Zoe (fur baby and boss of everything) and I got out and walked the cart path on the golf course. The course itself had not been disturbed and it made for a gorgeous walk this morning. It’s the little things…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And even though I don’t have to get out and work any more, the weekends are still special in this house. Sweetum’s and I have date night every Friday night….Yay!
Get those fingers inky…you’ll be HaPpY!
I stamped the “Happpy” and “You Make” on scrap Whisper White and trimmed on trimmer then tagged the ends with Hexagon punch. Both were attached with dimensionals.