This set featured today is in my top five favorites in the new catalog. Want to see a peek?
Here you go…
and the inside…
Can you stand it? This is the cutest set and the sentiments are so sweet. I can see myself using not only the images but the sentiments over and over again.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White and the new in-color Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
- Ink: Craft White and Basic Black for stamping and Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy markers
- Stamps: Sitting Here and Timeless Love (garland)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: White Embossing Powder, White Chalk marker
- The Crumb Cake base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Flirty Flamingo layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The Crumb Cake top layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp swing and flower garland in Craft White Ink, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat. Color in flowers and leaves with Chalk Marker then with colored markers.
- Stamp pillows on Whisper White and color with new In-Color markers. Fussy cut and emboss on the back with the end of the chalk marker and anything with a round end to give them dimension. Add dimensionals to back and arrange pillows on your swing.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black
- Stamp kitty on Whisper White, color with markers and fussy cut. Emboss from the back the same as pillows. Stamp cat where you want him to be on your card front then place fussy cut kitty over it. Add a shadow under the kitty with Crumb Cake marker or any other color that works for you.
- Inside there is a 3″ x 4″ Flirty Flamingo layer with a 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ Whisper White layer. Repeat the pillow technique from cover and place in bottom right corner.
Seriously this is one of my favorite cards…hope you like it and will be inspired to give it a try. The new sets will all be available on June 1 when the new catalog goes live. If you need a catalog and aren’t currently working with a demonstrator, let me know and I’ll send you one.
Thanks for stopping by today. Here’s your “B-ism”…
It can get you in trouble too…
Are you inky? then Be HaPpY!