As stampers, when we give a gift (large or small), more is expected. I mean a wine bottle in a bag just doesn’t measure up!
Recently I wanted to thank a fellow stamper and neighbor/friend who had babysat my furbabies while we visited family in California. While wine from California was a treat, the packaging needed to be special.
It’s such a small thing, but adds so much…
Lots of background and texture interest.
Love the Beautiful Bouquet Bundle…
Wish I were organized enough to keep these on hand, but no, flying by the seat of my pants is usually what happens around here. But if you’d like to keep some tags on hand, here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock, plus water color paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay
- Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies, 1-1/4″ and 1-1/2″ Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Scallop Topped Tag Punch, Navy Gingham Ribbon
- Cut the Thick Whisper White CS 2″ x 4-1/4″. Trim with Scallop Topped Tag Punch.
- Wet a piece of water color paper and drop Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist Reinker with an Aqua Painter letting the paper do its work. You can encourage movement with the Aqua Painter. Let dry completely. Cut a piece 1-7/8″ x 4-1/8″. Cut with Scallop Topped Tag Punch. Attach to Thick Whisper White CS with multipurpose glue.
- On scrap Thick Whisper White CS stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black. Punch out with 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. Punch out 1-1/2″ piece of Lemon Lime Twist. Add to back of sentiment with multipurpose glue. Punch hole in to for Linen Thread bow.
- Cut stems from Lemon Lime Twist with framelit. Lay a piece of Linen Thread behind the stems before gluing to tag to be able to tie bow on top with the sentiment tag. Add stems to tag with dots of multipurpose glue.
- Stamp small group of flowers stamp using Pool Party marker over everything and then adding Bermuda Bay with marker using “thumping Technique”. Huff before stamping. Make three images. Cut with framelit without lining up. You just want those bits of color to show. Add flowers to end of stems with dots of multipurpose glue.
- Using Navy Gingham ribbon to tie to bag or bottle.
It is such a little thing, but it does let my friend know how much I appreciated her taking care of my furbabies…
We had temperatures in the high 40’s this morning! And this day has been glorious. Hope yours has been too.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!