Once again I’ve pulled this set out to use. It’s just so darn cute and funny! Today I’ve made thank you cards to be included in the order bags I’ll be filling later this week. Love to give them a little extra something…
Here’s today’s card…
You are smiling aren’t you? Well, I hope this spreads smiles wherever it ends up. Inside it says “You crack me up”.
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you in case you feel inspired to give this one a try…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz and Pool Party
- Stamps: For Peeps’ Sake!
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, Itty Bitty Flower Punch
- The Pool Party layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- I used markers to color directly on the stamps for the chick and added the black dots for eyes and colored the beak in too.
- Punch the flower, add the pearl and attach with glue dot.
- The sentiment I inked with Memento Black and cleaned the flower of the stamp then colored with marker before stamping.
- Attached the Whisper White to the Pool Party layer.
- Crisscross cotton twine and add both layers to notecard front with dimensionals
This turned out even better than what had been running around in my head.
Hope you are have “the best day ever”. Be sure to stop back by for some party favors and hostess gifts in the next couple of days.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Love when that happens…
I’m inky…and HaPpY!