Today’s post uses a FREE set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog…you can’t buy it but can earn it by spending $50 on Stampin’ Up! products. This is a 3-step stamp and I have used a little masking to create a bouquet.
Here’s the card…
This is one of Stampin’ Up!’s 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecards. The font and size are perfect for these smaller cards and I love the sentiments in this set.
I was able to give this little bouquet more interest by stamping the blue flower first and masking before stamping the other two.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard, Honey Dijon cardstock and watercolor paper
- Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Honey Dijon, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Soft Sky, Pool Party and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: What I Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Round Watercolor Brush
- The Honey Dijon layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Watercolor layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. Stamp the blue flower outline on post it note paper and “fussy cut”. Stamp the first step of the blue flower in Soft Sky, the second layer in Pool Party and the outline in Basic Black. Cover with post it mask. Stamp the first stamp in Daffodil delight and the second with Honey Dijon and the last with Basic Black being sure to overlap the mask. The colors for the pink are Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo. Remove the mask and add leaves with Pear Pizazz and the sentiment in Basic Black. Splatter using the Melon Mambo and brush…or Gorgeous Grunge if you are OCD. Add the watercolor layer to the Honey Dijon layer with adhesive. Wrap the lower portion of this layer with linen thread and then a bow. Add this layer to card front with adhesive.
So now that we are in Sale-A-Bration time there are several deals you should know about. First, if you sign up for three months of Paper Pumpkin, you can choose a free items from the catalog. Be aware that there are two stamp sets in the Free catalog that will only be available for six weeks…page. 16 and page 19
And, if you spend $300 in a quarter in Stampin’ Up! product…why don’t you join my team? You will always save 20 percent on your order and you can immediately order $155 worth of product for $99. You never have to hold a class or a party to sell anything. You win and win again…and we can go to SU! events together too! There are lots more benefits and honestly, no catches anywhere. What is holding you back? Call me, text me…let’s talk!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Never even enters my mind…anything is possible!
I’m inky today…and HaPpY!