Today’s card is one of my favorites. I like the way it folds together, I love the designer series paper and bumble bees are one of my favorite things on this earth because of the work they do (worker bees) and the fact they are not aerodynamically designed to fly…but do!
Here’s the card…
There’s that gingham! I hope the new annual catalog has more…
Glamour close up…love that bee!
Do you like the opening? The flower on the front holds the card closed.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White Cardstock plus Oh So Succulent Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams, Sweet Sentiments
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Succulent Framelits Dies, Basic Pearls
- The Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 8-1/4″, scored at 2-3/4″. The front flap DSP is 2-1/2″ x 4″ attached with SNAIL.
- Inside the larger card the DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached with SNAIL
- The smaller Whisper White card is 8-1/2″ x 3-1/2″, folded at 4-1/4″. Stamp sentiment and bee in Archival Basic Black. Add 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of DSP with SNAIL at bottom.
- The front of this smaller card has a layer of DSP 3-1/4″ x 4″ attached with SNAIL. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black. On scrap Whisper White CS stamp base bee in Smoky Slate and overstamp detail bee in Archival Basic Black. Cut out with thinlit and attach with dimensional. Color Basic Pearls with Black Permanent Marker and attach. Fold smaller card over larger card flap.
- Cut three Whisper White flowers with Succulent Framelits and glue together with glue dots. Add a Pearl to center and attach with dimensional on larger card flap postioned so the smaller card will slide under the flower and hold it closed.
Pretty simple card with a wow presentation!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
that’s my story…
Come get inky with me and be…HaPpY