Today is a travel day to Salt Lake City. Since my son was flying to SLC today too, our flights will hook up in Atlanta. One-on-one time with adult child…Yay! It just never happens anymore.
Tomorrow I will be gifting these 2018 desk calendars to my roomies and some others…
They are the size of a normal vertical greeting card.
Of course I had to add the “Billie Bow”!
The “stand” helps to keep the calendar upright.
Do you need small gifts for the holidays or maybe a craft show booth? These make sweet, useful gifts…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso Cardstock, plus Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Soft Sky, Early Espresso
- Stamps: Coffee Cafe’
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, Linen Thread, 2018 preprinted calendar, Gold Library Clips
- The Thick Whisper White card base is 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5-1/2″, fold and burnish with Bone Folder
- The Early Espresso layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to Early Espresso layer with SNAIL.
- The small Early Espresso layer is 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ attached center bottom of card front with SNAIL.
- I printed my own calendar, but have in the past ordered them preprinted $4 for 10 calendars here. Attach to Early Espresso with SNAIL. Add gold library clip at top .
- The cup lid, heart and sleeve were stamped on Thick Whisper White and cut out with coordinating framelit die.
- The cup was stamped on Crumb Cake in Early Espresso and cut out with coordinating framelit die.
- Tombow glue lid to cup. Tie a piece of Linen Thread around lid to add heart. Make bow (see video here) and attach to lid with glue dots.
- The “stand” is 4-1/4″ x 3″ of Thick Whisper White scored on long side at 1/2″, 1-1/2″ and 2-1/2″. Mountain fold and attach with Tear Tape on the 1/2″ tab to the inside front and back of card.
How easy was that? And it’s the gift that keeps on giving…All. Year. Long.
Hope you enjoyed this little calendar and you’ll come back each day to view the projects I have planned for this week.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you are hanging with me this exciting week and keeping your fingers inky…be HaPpY!