Two of my favorite things…Sunflowers and coffee.
In yesterday’s class here at Rambling Rose Studio we made the perfect card…for me anyway!
The Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper combines with the Coffee Café Stamp set and Coffee Cups Framelits Dies to create this card.
A glamour close up shot…
And wait til you see inside!
Ooooh! I do love these sunflowers.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Very Vanilla and Early Espresso Cardstock, plus Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
- Stamps: Coffee Café and Merry Cafe
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, Linen Thread
- The Thick Very Vanilla base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Early Espresso layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached with SNAIL.
- The smaller Early Espresso layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ attached to card front at an angle with SNAIL.
- The Sunflower layer is 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ attached to Early Espresso with SNAIL.
- Stamp the cup on DSP in Early Espresso. Stamp the cup lid, the sleeve and the heart on Thick Very Vanilla with Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie.
- Cut out all these pieces (except the heart, it’s fussy cut) with Coffee Cups Framelits.
- Glue with multipurpose glue the lid to the cup and the cup sleeve.
- Tie Linen Thread around bottom of cup and add heart with punched hole for Linen Thread to run through.
- Add dimensionals to back of cup and add to card front.
- Inside the Early Espresso layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Very Vanilla layer is 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ attached to Early Espresso layer with SNAIL.
- The DSP strip is 1/2″ x 3-1/8″ attached with SNAIL.
- Fussy cut one full sunflower from DSP and add at bottom right corner with multipurpose glue.
- There was a corner sunflower added to the Very Vanilla Envelope.
This is a great all occasion card to keep on hand especially in the fall months.
We have wonderful, blessed news that other than two trees down my son’s family residence is unharmed. Whew! What a relief. Of course, there is no power so it’s hot and uncomfortable, but they feel so relieved! And so do we!
Hope your Tuesday is going awesome!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!