We all need kid cards…and I find them the most fun to make. This may be only the second time this set has seen ink but now it will be on my desk for much more use.
How cute is this birthday card?
I have someone in mind for this card and she’s going to love it. And finally got around to using this Sunburst Thinlet Die…love it!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder and Daffodil Delight Cardstock plus Watermelon Wonder DSP and School Days DSP
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Hot Diggity Dog
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sunburst Thinlet Die, Scalloped Circle Punch, Circle Framelits, Watermelon Wonder PomPom (retired) and 1/8″ Blue Satin Ribbon
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Watermelon Wonder layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The School Days DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ and attached to Watermelon Wonder layer with adhesive
- The Sunburst was cut from Daffodil Delight and Watermelon Wonder DSP and glued together a little offset then glued to Watermelon Wonder and School Days layers with adhesive. Trim sunburst with snips from back them add all layers to card front with adhesive.
- Punch the scallop circle from Watermelon Wonder DSP. Cut the Whisper White circle from Circles Framelits. Stamp body of pup in Basic Black. Add rhinestones to collar and using a light blue marker add shadows around feet. Stamp pup head on scrap Whisper White and “fussy cut”. Add to body with dimensionals. Cut one pompom and glue in place to mimic a ball.
- Stamp sentiments on scrap Whisper White and cut to fit words. Add Watermelon Wonder to back of each sentiment and attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Make and tie blue bow to top sentiment.
- Inside there is a Watermelon Wonder layer 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ with a Whisper White layer on top 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″.
This was so much fun to make that the stamp set has been left out for more ideas for birthdays and possibly for pet sympathy cards.
Hope you are having a wonderful day…thanks for stopping by for a little inspiration!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Different is amazing!
Come get inky…Be HaPpY!