It’s Sunday and that means the Can You Case It Challenge. Today we have a sketch challenge. If you’d like to see what the rest of the designer’s have created go to canyoucaseit.com for inspiration. Then be inspired to use the sketch for you own creation and link it up before noon Friday to play along.
Here’s my piece…
There’s lots of new product used here so let’s get started with the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Mint Macaron and Basic Black cardstock, heavy weight Whisper White, water color paper, plus Pretty Petals DSP Pack
- Ink: Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Sky Blue, Going Gray, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: Endless Thanks, Awesomely Artistic
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Circles Framelits, Linen Thread, Brick Wall Embossing Folder
- The Mint Macaron base card is 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The DSP is 5 3/8″ x 2″
- The heavy weight Whisper White is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/4″
- The circles dies are the 3rd and 4th sizes
- Attach the DSP to the right side of the card front with adhesive
- Using Going Gray, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Sky Blue ink the side of the embossing folder with the bricks not mortar and emboss the heavy weight Whisper White. Trim right side so the DSP will show on the card front. Add crisscross of Linen Thread with adhesive. Attach to card front with adhesive or Fast Fuse.
- Cut larger circle from Basic Black and add to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp flower background and lightly color with Sky Blue and Pear Pizazz with Blender Pen or Aqua Painter. Keep the color light.Add ferns in Mint Macaron. Cut out with smaller circle framelit. Cut a piece of fun foam the same size and liquid glue to back and then to Basic Black circle on card front.
- Stamp banner and sentiment on scrap and “fussy cut”. Curl slightly with bone folder and add to card front with dimensionals.
Hope you enjoyed this card and it will inspire you to play along at canyoucaseit.com
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I would NEVER do such a thing…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!