These little pizza sized boxes are awesome! They are so easy to decorate and the inside is coated perfectly for Christmas treats.
Just couldn’t resist making one with the Christmas Quilt suite…
The green sprigs and miniature ornament fit perfectly!
And inside are 3″ x 3″ note cards with envelopes.
The inside lid seemed the best place to add a holiday message. I can see a lot of these in my future…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you in case you see these little gift boxes in your future too…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Quilted Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Real Red
- Stamps: Christmas Quilt
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Mini Ornaments, Green Springs and Quilt Builder Framelit Dies, Linen Thread, hot glue and Mini Pizza Boxes
- The lid top and inside the lid first layer of DSP is 3-3/8″ square and attached with SNAIL.
- The second layer of DSP on the top lide is 3-1/4″ square.
- The red star is cut with the framelit from the DSP and attached to the lid with dimensionals.
- The green sprig was trimmed flat on the underneath side to be able to lie flat and attached with hot glue.
- Tie a bow of Linen Thread around the top of the ornament and add to lid with hot glue.
- The second Thick Whisper White layer on the inside lid is 2-5/8″ square. Stamp message in Archival Basic Black before running through Big Shot in the Quilted EF then attach with multipurpose glue.
- Stamp four flowers in Real Red and Archival Basic Black. Cut with framelit and add one to top left corner inside lid.
- Cut three 3″ x 6″ pieces of Thick Whisper White, score, fold and burnish at 3″.
- Cut three 2-7/8″ square pieces of Thick Whisper White. Run through Big Shot with EF. Attach to note card front with SNAIL.
- Cut three Thick Whisper White stars with framelit and add to front of note cards with multipurpose glue.
- Add one red flower to top of each note card with dimensionals.
- Cut four pieces of DSP 3/4″ x 3-3/8″. Attach to sides of box bottom and back of top lid since the flaps on the box top fold inside the box.
These would be great to make at a class that was product specific.
We are enjoying the rain again today (we really needed rain) and cool temperatures. It seems to make both furbabies sleepy…all they do is nap!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
a good reminder with all the name calling these days.
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!