I’ve heard some don’t like this little teddy bear stamp…I don’t see how. He stamps up with such a twinkle in his eye and just looks all soft and lovable to me. And once you figure out how to use your color (any color), the three-step stamping is a cinch.
Let’s make a card with him today…
and the inside…
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Sahara Sand
- Stamps: Baby Bear
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Layered Square Framelits, 1/8″ Bermuda Bay Ribbon
- The Sahara Sand base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- The horizontal Bermuda Bay layer is 1″ x 5-1/2″ attached with adhesive.
- Cut a Bermuda Bay Scalloped frame and the coordinating square from Whisper White.
- Ink the first bear stamp (Tip: I placed numbers on each of the three bears with permanent black marker). Stamp off twice then stamp your square. Hold in place on your piercing mat for a few seconds. Now ink the second stamp in Sahara Sand and stamp off once. Line up the images using the center bottom and one ear of the image. Stamp and hold. Ink and stamp the third stamp in Sahara Sand. Oh so cute!
- Add square to card front with dimensional and ribbon to baby bear with glue dots.
- Inside there is a Bermuda Bay layer 4″ x 5-1/4″ with a layer of Whisper White 3-3/4″ x 5″. Add sentiment in Sahara Sand.
I have made wedding cards, birthday and thank you cards with this set and loved each of them.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
This is it!
I’m inky and HaPpY!