Probably the last thing to be done at Christmastime for me is wrapping gifts. Always a challenge and never is there enough time to do the job like an Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator should. Goodness knows we have every tool at out finger tips to do the job in grand style.
So this year starting a few weeks ago, tags were being produced for packages. Special tags for special gifts. Over the next couple of weeks these tags will be shared with you. Maybe you will be inspired to get ahead of the rush, too. Here’s today’s tag…
It’s amazing how many tools and product you can use on just a 2″ x 4″ little piece of paper! The thing is you can knock out a half dozen in no time at all and you’ll be ready for those packages come wrapping night. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits just in case you feel inspired…
- Paper: Whisper White and Lost Lagoon cardstock
- Ink: Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: To & For from Festival of Trees
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Star Border Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Tree Punch, All Is Calm Washi Tape and 5/8″ White Satin Ribbon.
- The Whisper White cardstock is 2″ x 4 1/2″, the Lost Lagoon is 2″ x 4″
- Punch the top of the Whisper White with the Scallop Tag punch and the bottom with the Scallop Edge Border punch
- Punch the Lost Lagoon layer with the Stars Border punch and adhere to the Whisper White layer with Tomboy glue
- Loop your White Satin Ribbon through the top
- Lay Washi Tape across a scrap piece of Whisper White diagonally in any pattern you like and punch with the Tree Punch
- Punch out another Whisper White tree and stamp with “To From” stamp in Lost Lagoon
- Add the Washi Tape to the bottom of the tag
- Adhere the Whisper White tree flat to the tag and the Washi Tape tree with dimensionals
Yay! you’ve just made your first tag for Christmas giving….it’s a start!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Just breathe…everything is going to be okay.”
I should take a photo of my fingers so you know it’s never a joke when I say I’m inky…and HaPpY!