Have you noticed these new window sheet boxes on page 176 of the new catalog? There are 16 boxes to a package for $7.50. I have so many ideas running through my head using them, but today I’ve made a sweet treat box for you…
How cute is that? Wouldn’t they be clever as wedding/shower favors? And secret sweets at Christmastime? This little treasure contains two Salted Carmel Truffles.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White Cardstock, plus Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron
- Stamps: Blooms & Wishes
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 5/8″ Mini Striped Mint Macaron Ribbon, Layering Squares Framelits, Clear Tiny Treat Boxes
- Cut your DSP paper for the top layer 1-3/4″ x 10″ and 2″ x 10″ for the bottom contrasting layer and attach together with adhesive.
- Fold your box on all score lines closing the bottom and top. I used Tear Tape to attach the DSP to the sides of the box leaving the top open. Just run the Tear Tape along each long edge then overlap ends.
- Add goodies inside box.
- Tie a piece of Mint Macaron 5/8″ Mini Striped ribbon with a bow at top.
- Using the Layering Squares and Rich Razzleberry cut one scalloped square. Stamp small wreath shape with Mint Macaron on Whisper White and sentiment over top in Rich Razzleberry. Cut out with Layering Squares to fit your first Rich Razzleberry square and attach with adhesive. Punch hole in one corner and thread one end of tied ribbon through hole.
How easy was that?…and it’s so dang cute! The hardest part was not eating the Salted Carmel Truffles…well, maybe there should have been three in the box!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Every. Single. Day.
Have a great rest of the weekend…Get inky…Be HaPpY!