Little treats similar to these are usually in order bags for my faithful peeps, but this month they will be at their work mats for a little surprise. These little coffee mugs are filled with spiced yogurt almonds that are amazing…
and a close up of those awesome stitched framelits…
Do you recognize the Designer Series Paper? It’s Paisleys & Posies and one of my all-time favorites. I’m thinking these little treats might be cute in Candy Cane Lane DSP for stocking stuffers at my craft show booth…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits in case you’d like to give these cuties a try…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Mint Macaron Cardstock, plus Paislys & Posies DSP
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Live, Love, Grow
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 3/8″ Ribbon Trio Pack, Stitched Framelits, Metallic Foil Doilies, Scalloped Punch (retired), 2″ x 8″ Cellophane Bags
- Punch Scalloped Circle for base.
- Glue Gold Foil Doilie on top of base.
- Cut DSP 4-1/2″ x 2-1/2″, score on long side at 1-1/2″. This gives you a 1″ tab to create bottom of cup. Add Tear Tape along the bottom long side and along short side from score line to top. Cut every 1/2″ along long side up to score line. The top 1-1/2″ makes the cup, the bottom 1″ with the slits fold in to create the bottom of the cup. Attach at sides with Tear Tape. Fold slits up.
- Cut a 1/8″ x 2″ piece of DSP to create handle. Add a glue dot to right side of one end and wrong side of other end. Attach to side of cup.
- Glue cup with multipurpose glue to base.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap Thick Whisper White and cut with small oval stitched framelit.
- Fill Cello bag and tie off with Mint Macaron ribbon. Trim top. Add to cup then add oval with glue dot.
Because these make up so quickly and are so darn cute, I probably will make some for the craft show. It could be I think they are so cute because I’m such a coffee lover!
Hope you have a wonderful fall weekend planned, especially since we don’t have to see political commercials anymore!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope those fingers are inky…and you are HaPpY!