Now that I look at this card today, this would make the cutest wedding anniversary card…a little different, but cute.
and the inside…
Once again here I’ve used the Serene Scenery Designer Series Stack Paper as the background. Look how much depth is achieved with this paper. Love it!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Pear Pizazz Cardstock plus Serene Scenery DSP and Fresh Fruit DSP
- Ink: Basic Black, Pear Pizazz, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo
- Stamps: Fresh Fruit, Birthday Banners and Timeless Textures
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Bunch of Banners Framelits, Layered Square Framelits
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The vertical Pear Pizazz layer is 1-3/4: x 4-1/4″ attached to card front with adhesive. The vertical DSP Fresh Fruit layer is 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ attached to Pear Pizazz with adhesive.
- Cut 3″ square Pear Pizazz scalloped framelit and the coordinating straight square of Whisper White.
- Stamp a pear on post it note and cut out for a mask. Load pear stamp with Daffodil Delight and with a dauber add Flirty Flamingo along one side and bottom of peach. Spray with water and stamp on square off center. Cover this pear with mask. Ink stamp again as before, spritz with water and stamp to the right of the first pear.
- While the mask is still on the first pear, stamp the black outline on the second pear. Remove mask and stamp outline on first pear.
- Stamp one set of leaves and outline at top of one pear…they don’t all have leaves when you pick them.
- Use the post it note where you cut out the first pear and lay over the top pear. Stamp the flourish from Timeless Textures in Flirty Flamingo over the pear. Mask this pear again with the cut out pear. Lay the post it note over the second pear and stamp the flourish again.
- Add some shadow at the base of pears with Flirty Flamingo.
- Add layered square to the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp banner in Pear Pizazz and sentiment in Basic Black and cut out with framelit. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a layer of Pear Pizazz 4″ x 5-1/4″ with a layer of Whisper White 3-3/4″ x 5″ attached with adhesive. The vertical layer of DSP is 1″ x 3-3/4″.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black.
- Add color to pear stamp, daub color and spritz before stamping.
This card turned out so much better than my original idea.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
He never grew up did he?
If you are inky…you will be HaPpY!